Thursday, April 28, 2016

Being Emotional

A lot of people tell me that I am very emotional, but I think that being emotional to a certain extent is good, do you? Like I want you to really think about it, if you were dating someone would you rather have a person who is cold and does not every show emotions or someone who is emotional and is going to show you how they feel? I am glad to be emotional, because it allows me to get in touch with my mind, body, and spirit. It allows me to understand things that bother me and things that makes me happy. As females we are born more emotional than men, because of us having a high level of estrogen in our bodies and also it’s a part of the way God made us. Whereas guys usually do not show emotions because society looks at it like it is something bad or they think it is only for women. But, showing your emotions can be a good thing, because you’re allowing your spirit and mind to exhale instead of inhaling all the time

2 comments:

  1. Yea it's fine to be emotional to a certain extent, if that's who you are then that's good. Personally I enjoy people who emotional because it's easy to communicate with that person. The ability to be able to express your emotions is a good a trait and is something I appreciate from a person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Showing emotions is good if you know how to control them. I personally would be considered the cold hearted individual mainly because of the way I was brought up. But with that being said, I still think it is okay to show emotions.

    ReplyDelete