Saturday, April 2, 2016

My Favorite Movie

My Favorite Movie


What is your favorite movie? Why is it your favorite movie? What’s your favorite part in the movie? My all-time favorite movie is Love & Basketball.  I have watched this movie over and over. I don’t get tired of watching the same movies that I love. My mother and my brother hate that about me. Its’ like every time I watch the movie, I catch something new. I think I should watch it now!!! I know some of you love that movie as well. How can you not like it? This is one my favorite movies because I love romance, and love stories. Also, Sanna Lathan is my favorite actress.  My favorite part in the movie is the end.  At the end, Sanna and Omar played each other for their heart. I was in the movie theatre cheesing from ear to ear as though it was happening to me. Even though Sanna loss by one, because Omar knew that she was his true love he had to say, double or nothing. That moment, I was crying. I love, love. Love & Basketball movie tells a story that is so relatable and I seem to can’t get enough of it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDWfrmLkoc4

4 comments:

  1. I love this movie. Love & Basketball is legit one of the greatest movies of all time. I have never cried over it, but I love this movie. I can watch it over and over again without getting tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love watching Love and Basketball. It is the perfect love story that shows how if your made for someone then in the end you will be with that person. Every time I watch it, I get the same feeling as when I watched it for the first time. Love and Basketball is truly the ideal relationship that people should strive for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Demolition man is one of my all-time favorite movies. It's about a cop who gets framed and frozen (in a cryo-prison) as punishment only to get thawed out in the future to chase after the dude who framed him. My favorite part is when the dude who framed the cop easily beats up about 20 police officers because future-cops don't know how to handle a "real" criminal. here's the scene from youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bOQitInC84 The whole movie is full of action and humor, the only dull moments are in the first 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a huge movie buff, so I can't even pick one. There are so many movies that I love for so many different reasons. I would say that my top five re-watchable movies of the moment (subject to change according to my mood and whims) would be The Fall, Dangerous Liaisons, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale, and Spork. I like odd movies.

    ReplyDelete