Saturday, April 30, 2016

Does social media distract you?

Social media sites play a big part in most teenagers lifestyle, and some adults too. I believe that social media sites cause majority of students to become distracted from their school work, which in return causes them to not do as well as they could've if they were more focused. I can attest to this statement because I have constantly found myself scrolling through Twitter or tapping through Snapchat stories while in the middle of an assignment. I also feel that a person should have more self control of their actions, such as choosing social media over paying attention to their assignments. Do you find yourself easily distracted by social media at the wrong times?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree social media is an easy distraction from doing what you are suppose to be focused on. I personally find myself looking at social media sites at the wrong times.

    ReplyDelete