Wednesday, February 3, 2016

All about Me!

Hello! My name is Shauntavia Harvey. I am from Raeford, NC. I pretty much laugh at most things because I am a silly person. Things that make me laugh are movies and comedy.I can watch a movie over and over and you wouldn’t be able to tell that I’ve seen the movie before.  I am a big fan of Kevin Hart. I love to have fun. Hanging out with my friends make me laugh as well because we cut up and be “petty”. Lastly, my godson brings joy to me. There is never a dull moment when we are together and he keeps a smile on my face.

2 comments:

  1. Kevin Hart is really funny. I am the same way when it comes to ESPN. I do have some movies I can watch over and over as well and it seems like I have never watched it before. I enjoy watching movies and comedy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally laugh at everything too! It's ironic because, on my response to the all about me question my answer was that anything that involved Kevin Hart could make me laugh. He is so underrated but I love him and his jokes so much,and the way he says certain things, he's so goofy! I agree completely when you said your godson brings joy to you, however mine is my 7 month old nephew. Something about babies always makes me happy! He's getting so big so quick and always finding new ways to make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete